Our solar System: including orbits

TESS first test image on it’s way to orbit:

more news from TESS: https://tess.mit.edu/news/

Oxford study finds that there’s at least a 53 % chance that we’re alone in the Milky Way (this makes it a 47% that we are NOT alone in our Milky Way galaxy)“
so this is a 50:50 gamble?

„and at least a 40 percent chance that we’re alone in the visible universe. (this makes it a 60% probability we are NOT alone in the observable universe).“ (src)
2009: Kepler has found hundreds of Earth like planets.

2018: NASA TESS Mission is looking for inhabitable planets.

Exoplanet-Hunting TESS Starts Science Operations

July 27, 2018 – NASA’s Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite has started its search for planets around nearby stars, officially beginning science operations on July 25, 2018.

checkout: https://tess.gsfc.nasa.gov/


holy crap: space is anything but EMPTY X-D

seen on: http://earthsky.org/space/asteroid-tracking-center-for-near-earth-object-studies

Tess Tweets:

Seti Tweets: