MOZILLA ONE URGES YOU!
This vulnerability affects Firefox < 85, Thunderbird < 78.7, and Firefox ESR < 78.7.
for security reasons highly recommended:
- always keep Thunderbird up to date (go to … then it should start downloading the update automatically if there is any)
get to Thunderbird’s preferences (in any language edition):
if the “Edit” section is not in one’s toolbar: (one click less X-D but seems only to be in English version?)
No more popups during mail viewing!
Also one’s mail experience just has become more secure – why not per default Mozilla?
liked this article?
- only together we can create a truly free world
- plz support dwaves to keep it up & running!
- (yes the info on the internet is (mostly) free but beer is still not free (still have to work on that))
- really really hate advertisement
- contribute: whenever a solution was found, blog about it for others to find!
- talk about, recommend & link to this blog and articles
- thanks to all who contribute!