Love Libre Office!
Use it on daily basis 🙂
Absolutely fantastic job! THANKS ALL INVOLVED!
To install an extension, follow these steps:
- Download an extension and save it anywhere on your computer.
- current as of writing this article: https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/german-de-de-frami-dictionaries/2017-01-12/@@download/file/dict-de_DE-frami_2017-01-12.oxt
- In LibreOffice, select Tools –> Extension Manager from the menu bar.
- In the Extension Manager dialog click Add.
- A file browser window opens.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the LibreOffice extension file(s) on your system.
- The extension’s files have the file extension ‚OXT‘.
- Find and select the extension you want to install and click Open.
- If this extension is already installed, you’ll be prompted to press OK to confirm whether to overwrite the current version by the new one, or press Cancel to stop the installation.
- After you are asked whether to install the extension only for your user or for all users.
- If you choose the Only for me option, the extension will be installed only for your user.
- If you choose For all users, you need system administrator rights. In this case the extension will be available for all users.
- In general, choose Only for me, that doesn’t require administration rights on the operating system.
- select prefered spell checking language for all text: